Login to Lynda Campus
online training library
Students and staff now have full access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by industry experts.
How to access Lynda.comDownload How to Explore the Online Training Library - Lynda.com (PDF, 1.10MB)
- Click on the 'Login to lynda.com' button above,
- Log in with your ACU user name and password*
Via Smartphone App:
- ** You must have logged in via a computer first to use this app
- From the App store, install the free lynda.com iPad or iPhone app onto your device
- Launch the app on your device
- From the login window, select "Web Portal Access"
- Enter URL: lynda.acu.edu.au and choose go
- Enter your ACU Username and Password*
*NOTE: First time users will need to create a profile before browsing the library
What can you do within your account?
- Manage information in your personal profile
- Keep track of your course history and recent activity
- Bookmark your favourite courses, tutorials, and specific points within movies
- Earn certificates of course completion
How to use Lynda.com, watch these videos to find out more.
Download How to Explore the Online Training Library - Lynda.com (PDF, 1.10MB)
Tips for keeping up-to-date
- Visit lynda.com every week for a listing of new and updated courses
- Subscribe to the lynda.com newsletter and latest releases emails
- Use the personal queue to keep track of courses that you want to watch
- Download the iPhone or iPad app for anytime, anywhere learning